“Poor Delivery & Take out service”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #22 of 109 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This place was recomended for delivery & take out when visiting Elizabeth City. this is the last place that you want to deliver your food when staying in this town, in 2 trys, they have lost my order, i had to call after 45minutes and find out where it was. food was cold and they left out side items that i paid for. worst of all they are right across the street from the hotel!! they also Charge 18% just to walk across the road!! i tried again tonight and had to call twice because they put me on hold for over 7minutes the first time and they never came back to the phone.
Save yourself the trouble and call someone else!

2  Thank Rick R

Reviewed August 10, 2013

sitting at the bar when the take out girl dropped the food on the floor all the contents rolled on the floor. she scooped them of the floor reassembled them and proceeded to go to the take. The manager thankfully re- made the items. I would recommend that u go inside and keep your eyes open and watch how your food is cooked and prepared. sit at the bar u can see the entire cooking area buyer be ware the employees may or may not care how you food is care for !!!!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I want to start out by saying I'm shocked by the reviews of some people on here as Elizabeth City Ruby Tuesdays is one of our favorite restaurants to go to.the salad bar is always fresh and we absolutely love the biscuits served with the meals. We also love that we get coupons in the mail frequently. We love the atmosphere it's never too loud and it's always a nice date night out for me and my husband. We have rarely ever been disappointed with our meal choice. I think it's a great restaurant in Elizabeth City.

1  Thank ABKielar
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The food was very good the waitress was great close to the hotel it was no more expensive than the hotel restaurant with better food

Reviewed June 14, 2013

size of dishes is small-medium
salad bar is very nice and recomanded
bear was good - I hade Sam Adams lager