“bad night out”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #22 of 109 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 11, 2013

we went to Ruby Tuesday tonight our sever was good, but the food was bad I order steak the first steak was well doneand I order med. rare. the secon one was all fat. then we were charged extra for everything.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The steak that I order was extremely small and tasteless. It was also overcooked. The baked potato was good, but that should be a given in any restaurant. They no longer carry the salad dressing I adore which did dampen the experience. The waiter we had was excellent, however, I was not impress with greeters of this establishment. Would recommend that they spend some time on what could be done to make better plate presentations. Right now their plating is very plain and boring. Since you eat with your eyes first it can be a little off putting. They also need to teach the chef on to cook a basic style of steak. Will probably go back, however will probably order the chicken. Maybe Robert Irvine should pay them a visit.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Nothing fancy just okay. I have been to other locations that were a little better. We waited longer than expected for food that was not prepared correctly.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I usually enjoy stopping at Ruby Tuesday restaurants when I travel for business while on the road. This location is on my way home so I have eaten there numerous times over the years.

The salad bar is the big draw for me. I really like being able to make my own salad combinations with numerous visits to the bar. And of course being able to order a well prepared dish at a modest cost is always nice.The server Alissa was very pleasant, courteous, and attentive. She is a real asset to this restaurant.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I hate to give a negative review, especially since I celebrated the day when Ruby Tuesdays came to our small town, as it brought much needed variety. I realize that this is a chain restaurant, and that the entree composition is set by national standards, but this meal was disappointing.

I had the bbq rib/bacon wrapped shrimp combo. The "half-rack" was barely that, and pretty tasteless, totally lacking in sauce. The shrimp (all 3 of them--woohoo) were wrapped in the world's thinnest, tiny bacon slices, and had a dab of sauce on them. Salad bar and 1 side came with the meal, but that's all you get for $17.99? For that kind of money, go to Montero's and get a NICE meal.

The server was very good, and the salad bar is always good here. But for that kind of money I expected higher qualtiy food and more of it.

1  Thank weeksvillejoe