“AVERAGE”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #20 of 108 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Nothing fancy just okay. I have been to other locations that were a little better. We waited longer than expected for food that was not prepared correctly.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I usually enjoy stopping at Ruby Tuesday restaurants when I travel for business while on the road. This location is on my way home so I have eaten there numerous times over the years.

The salad bar is the big draw for me. I really like being able to make my own salad combinations with numerous visits to the bar. And of course being able to order a well prepared dish at a modest cost is always nice.The server Alissa was very pleasant, courteous, and attentive. She is a real asset to this restaurant.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I hate to give a negative review, especially since I celebrated the day when Ruby Tuesdays came to our small town, as it brought much needed variety. I realize that this is a chain restaurant, and that the entree composition is set by national standards, but this meal was disappointing.

I had the bbq rib/bacon wrapped shrimp combo. The "half-rack" was barely that, and pretty tasteless, totally lacking in sauce. The shrimp (all 3 of them--woohoo) were wrapped in the world's thinnest, tiny bacon slices, and had a dab of sauce on them. Salad bar and 1 side came with the meal, but that's all you get for $17.99? For that kind of money, go to Montero's and get a NICE meal.

The server was very good, and the salad bar is always good here. But for that kind of money I expected higher qualtiy food and more of it.

1  Thank weeksvillejoe
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wow. This place has gone downhill. I told my husband from prior experience here, that it was a bad idea to try this place again, but he insisted.
We ordered sweet tea, salad bar and both had sliders. I had the hamburger and he had the chicken.
Look, we are from the South. This tea had absolutely no sugar in it. I don't know if the waitress was pulling from the wrong jug or what. Even after bringing it to her attention, she still brought out the wrong thing. The salad bar is and always has been fantastic. By far the only part of the meal that made sense!
Then came the sliders. The chicken was so small. A chicken nugget from McDonalds is MUCH bigger. The hamburgers were paper thin. I am assuming so they cover the bun. One was raw in the middle, and the other was like shoe leather. How does that happen? White Castles is better! The burger had probably 2 TBS of mayo on it. That's disgusting.
We paid $30 for a decent salad. That's it. End of story. Never to return.

3  Thank Sara B
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I am huge Ruby Tuesday's fan especially of the salad bar. I was alittle disappointed in this one, the ranch dressing was very runny and just not what I have become a custom to at Ruby Tuesday's.