“Prompt friendly service and good food”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #22 of 109 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2012

As others have noted, the food is not cheap, but we were impressed by prompt friendly service and excellent meals. The salad bar was very nice - lots of choice and very fresh. Biscuits were served to tide us over until the meals arrived. Staff were very helpful with suggestions for our vegetarian daughter as there are not many vegetarian choices on the menu.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

This place has gotten better and better through the years. Our family signed up for the montly emails and we keep going back with 25% off coupons! That's great when your in the economy we're in.

The food here is very good, although, a littl more expensive than it should be. The service is always friendly! The downside is that after 5:30pm on a Friday you can expect to wait and the waiting area is very crowded and was not well-planned when they built this place. It's hard at the salad bar because that's right where people crowd around to wait. And no one likes to be watched as they fill their plates!

Other than that, it's a great place to go and one we'll return to - especially with our 25% off coupons!!!

1  Thank vacaroline
Reviewed February 13, 2012

OMG! I have always been very pleased with the food and service at Ruby Tuesday's until I visited this one in Elizabeth City, NC on Feb. 12, 2012. I am disgusted! The service was poor from the time I walked in the door with my family! I am not the one to complain or goo out of my way to write reviews but the service was so HORRIBLE i had to let it be known! SMH! Ok, so we walk in the door of this place of business on a Sunday afternoon only to be abandoned and ignored by the staff for approximatley 3 minutes as I checked my watch in disbelief. After the hostess finally decided to attend to us she decided to take us to a table where the chairs were pushed up against the windows as if this table had been out of use for some while,,I did not complain because I try to give every situation the benefit of doubt, so as Im struggling to push the big heavy table out so that I can get to the chair up against the window the hostess just stands there like its no concern of hers, ok so I go to the salad bar which is usually my favorite at Ruby Tuesday's but not at this one!! It was a mess! Nasty! unorganized, unattended to, sloppy, messy and just unsuitable! so i attempt to pick through the kaos and fix me a salad and once i get back to my table and take my first bite, why did I have to be the lucky guest to pull a loooong peice of blonde hair out of my mouth from my first mouthful of salad. I have very short black curly hair so its no way possible it could have been mines.. and from the looks of the salad bar im suprised that was the only thing i pulled out of my mouth... ok now another peice of long black straight hair that is laying on my table by my napkin catches my attention and im to the point where i have to say something so when i mention this to my waiter she just says oh WOW and laughs it off..smh once i got my plate, my ribs looked as if they were some that someone had sent back and they just decided to give them to me... i could go on and on but to make a long story short this place is HORRIBLE and blame the management!

2  Thank holleyd
Reviewed June 25, 2011

We had just left a nearby restaurant after waiting a long, long time just for an appetizer. It was now after 9pm and we were starved. The waitress was awesome. Great sense of humor and made sure we got plenty of biscuits early to help with our hunger! Food was great and very prompt! Thanks for saving us from a bad experience!

Reviewed April 4, 2010

Very poor and very slow service. Food was o.k. Had to almost beg for refills on the tea.

2  Thank Quakergirl46