“Quality Seafood is right”

Quality Seafood Market
Cuisines: Seafood
Franklinville, North Carolina
“Quality Seafood is right”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Modest appearance, best seafood around. No one prepares better fried shrimp. This is quality seafood. Also, have a very good fish market. Can not be beaten in E.C.

• Visited February 2013

Arlington, Virginia
“All I can say is WOW!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is an old school fried seafood kind of cafe. I had the fried flounder sampler lunch and loved it. I got fried flounder that was crispy, fresh and very good, plus fried oysters, fried shrimp and the hushpuppies were good as well. The prices are excellent and I just wish I didn't have to drive 4 hours to get here! I only got to eat here once on my way through Elizabeth City, but there were about 5 things on the wall menu board that I really wish I could have tried.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank ZivBnd
Camden, North Carolina
“The best seafood at an even better price!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I absolutely love seafood and this restaurant never disappoints me. You have so many options and great prices. I recommend everyone to go and try their seafood. You will not be disappointed.

2 Thank Tiffany S
Fairhope, Alabama
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Always heard how good the food is, but after eating lunch there everything tastes like the frozen stuff you get from the store. Not impressed.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank DDH1961
Port Angeles, Washington
“A Good Catch!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My daughter-in-law and I visited this bare bones restaurant/market yesterday and were pleasantly surprised. The food was MUCH better than expected for the price. Can't remember the last time I had a crab cake sandwich for $3.99, or a scallop/shrimp combo dinner (complete with fries, hush puppies and cole slaw) for $8.99. Portions were generous. The breading may be a bit on the salty side for some, but there was plenty of good-tasting fish beneath it. The hush puppies were sweet and crunchy; onion rings thick and delicious. If you want a lot of ambiance or prefer more filler than crab in your crab cakes, this is not the restaurant to go. However, if you are looking for a nice super-casual place in E-City to grab a big bite for your buck or pick up some fresh, non-farmed local shrimp to cook on your own barbie, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• Visited October 2012