“The best seafood at an even better price!!”

Quality Seafood Market
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I absolutely love seafood and this restaurant never disappoints me. You have so many options and great prices. I recommend everyone to go and try their seafood. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Tiffany S

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Always heard how good the food is, but after eating lunch there everything tastes like the frozen stuff you get from the store. Not impressed.

1  Thank DDH1961
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My daughter-in-law and I visited this bare bones restaurant/market yesterday and were pleasantly surprised. The food was MUCH better than expected for the price. Can't remember the last time I had a crab cake sandwich for $3.99, or a scallop/shrimp combo dinner (complete with fries, hush puppies and cole slaw) for $8.99. Portions were generous. The breading may be a bit on the salty side for some, but there was plenty of good-tasting fish beneath it. The hush puppies were sweet and crunchy; onion rings thick and delicious. If you want a lot of ambiance or prefer more filler than crab in your crab cakes, this is not the restaurant to go. However, if you are looking for a nice super-casual place in E-City to grab a big bite for your buck or pick up some fresh, non-farmed local shrimp to cook on your own barbie, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

2  Thank NYNightingale
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My daughter plays travel softball and after our tournament the other parent's and coach's asked us to join them for some seafood. We drove about 5 minutes from the fields to a little hole in the wall and let me tell you the Quality, Quantity, Taste and Price are AWESOMELY DELICIOUS! If you go to Quality Seafood, try the flounder, scallops, shrimp, oysters, hushpuppies, fries and slaw for a great tasting dinner and a great price. The chef made me feel like I was a teenager again chowing down on some fresh caught fish that my Grandma fried up in her cast-iron skillet. We will be returning for dinner on October 13 after our first day of the tournament.

3  Thank Mike M
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is an immaculate restaurant offering "fast food" type ordering, but delivers fine seafood at very reasonable prices. Entrees are almost all below $10 and include sides and a roll in most cases depending on whether it is fried or broiled. Great place to have a fine seafood dinner with friends and not spend a fortune.