“AWFUL FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Vicki Villa Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 106 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Awful food....but good waitress.....Pancakes were terrible as was the bacon...bacon pre-cooked....had a weird taste to it...Eggs were cold and hard..... waitress was good though, it was not crowded...now we know why! We will NEVER go there again! Waste of our money and felt sick after eating there.

3  Thank Joe C
There are newer reviews for Vicki Villa Restaurant

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had eaten at The Vicki Villa Restaurant many times, for many years at its old location. Always liked it very much. One morning recently when wanting to go to breakfast my husband and I decided to go to "The Villa", as it is now known in its new location. I have to say, it was some of the finest service I have ever had at a restaurant, however, the food was the worst. I have read the other 2 reviews about "The Villa" and wonder how they can be so positive about the food there. I ordered steak (medium-rare) and scrambled eggs, grits and toast. The steak was tough, full of gristle and tendons and well done. The eggs were so well done they had a skin, the grits were tasteless and gloppy and the toast was cold. My husband ordered biscuits with sausage gravy and grits. The gravy had no flavor at all. It was so disconcerting to be overjoyed with the service and so totally disappointed by the food. We have decided not to go back to The Villa.

1  Thank Odella B
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have pizza every sat night. Love love love it. You won't find a better pizza anywhere in or around e city. Savvas keep doing what your doing,you've got customers for life.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

So glad they moved! Their new location (on Halstead Blvd., in E City) gives them a lot more room with updated and more comfortable seating accommodations. The restaurant is run by a Greek family who are delightful! Their menu selection is diverse (you can order breakfast all day!) and their prices are quite reasonable. This is our weekly "go-to" spot after church on Sundays. If you order breakfast, you get a LOT of food for your money; get the French Toast - it's the best you've ever eaten anywhere! Wonderful place to take the whole family!!