“It is what it is” 3 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
3 Amigos
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
North Carolina
“It is what it is”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

always very busy with lots of commotion. Factory feel. wait staff felt disinterested. notice a lot of staff hung out where the host couldn't see them

Visited December 2012

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Will NEVER return”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Have been to their new location once before and thought things had improved significantly since their move however my experience Saturday proved otherwise. After being seated and requesting water the waiter brought a glass which had a dead fly floating around in it. Appalled I called the waiter over and he expressed shock but brought another glass of water. To my amazement there was a dead BUG in that glass. Now thoroughly disgusted and sickened (thank goodness I hadn't drunk from either glass) we immediately left the table. We informed the manager who seemed more concerned about getting us out of earshot from any other customers. Needless to say I will never return to this restaurant as all cleanliness credibility is shot!

• Visited November 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A very nice local Mexican restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here while stopping in Elizabeth City on our tour down the Carolina coast. It was convenient from US17 and also to the town itself. New building. Very conventional Mexican menu. Very good top shelf margaritas. I really enjoyed the enchiladas rancheras with pork.

Visited October 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Big Disappointment!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

After hearing so many good things about this place, we were looking forward to a good Mexican meal on a Saturday night. The noise around 7pm was unbelievable. Talking with our two guests was clse to impossible. My Carne Asada featured a Rib-Eye steak that was large but nickel-thin with about one-third inedible grisle and fat. The refried beans were delicious but so scant I rationed myself in finishing them. Service was erratic. Everyone else had similar problems with their entrees. Margaritas were fine -- that's the best I can say about this very disappointing experience.

If you must go, try the Combination Platters. A good, safe choice but very mundane.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Grandy, North Carolina
“Yum! Wonderful Mexican and nice atmosphere at new location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

delicious Mexican food and great experience! love that they now make fresh tableside guacamole too :)

Visited July 2012