“Pasta! Get your pasta here!”
Review of Van's Pizza House

Van's Pizza House
Ranked #31 of 113 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Van's is a friendly pizza joint! But not just pizza. You can make up your own pasta dish any way you want to. If you want just veggie with your pasta, you can get it. Van's also has sandwiches and dessert (if you don't fill up first). The wait staff is friendly and sometimes remembers what you had the last time you were there. Definitely a family oriented restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Van's has been a landmark institution in Elizabeth City for decades. Its food and service is still top notch. The atmosphere is quite down home wholesome and the staff is friendly and quick with refill of their perfect sweet tea. We had the Meat lover's pizza and it was great. I look forward to my next visit soon.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Great Italian food with a good price and plenty of it. We each had a different meal and they were all good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

I'm never disappointed when I go to Van's Pizza House. The service is always great and the food is always cooked to perfection. I had the meat lovers pizza and it was spectacular. If you want great pizza at a great price this is the place for you!!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2016

I've been here several times and I needed lunch. I actually put a different pizza place on my GPS thinking this was it - but I saw it and stopped.
I was seated quickly and ordered same - the meart gyro sandwich which came rapidly with chips - which were really going on stale. The server came back, I mentioned that and - wow - a small plate with fresh chips and then a new glass of diet cola. The gyro was very good. All in all, I see why EC keeps coming back. I will too.

Date of visit: October 2016