“Local Gem. ”

Andy's Pancake & Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 110 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

We had a great breakfast around 10:30 am on a Sunday. It was 3 of us, we were seated right away and she took our drinks. Our waitress was friendly and the whole staff seemed to really work as a team. Constantly refilling coffees and drinks. Food was delicious, I got the country fried steak. Pancakes were good too! My boyfriend got the ribeye, however, and wasn’t too impressed. Overall, a great experience and definitely felt like a local spot to check out in Elizabeth city.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Decided to dine out before work this morning. Had a taste for a good breakfast. Wow, was I pleasantly surprised at the meal I received. The pancakes were top notch, along with my scrambled cheese eggs and steak. I was very satisfied but wish that I had brought friends along to join me. I definitely will be returning to try other items on the menu. The owner stopped by my table and asked me if everything was okay. I told him that it couldn't be better! Excellent customer service. I will be back with my family and friends!

1  Thank Ronald C
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I'm 74 years old and have lived in Ohio, Illinois, Puerto Rico, Virginia, Florida, and now North Carolina. I think the best spanikopeta I've ever had was at Andy's last night. And I think their baklava is second only to some I had decades ago brought to me by a student whose grandmother made it in Cypress. Wonderful Greek food!

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Great staff and good food. Lots to pick from on the menu. The manager or owner even stopped by our table to ask if everything was to our liking. Really a good down home place and we were glad we stopped. Party of 5.

1  Thank Valmic10
Reviewed January 16, 2018

We just moved to the area so we've been trying all the local fare. Based on reviews, I thought we might have found our local breakfast place. We did not! I had the country ham skillet and it was inedible. Mostly potatoes and even they had a funky taste. The pancake was the same; very strange taste in it. My husband had a tuna salad sandwich which he said tasted like they just put mayo. Could have done that at home. That being said, the staff was very friendly and efficient. Not enough to go back, but thought it was worth noting.