“A great place to stay.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Elizabeth City
Foreman House Bed & Breakfast
Wilmington, NC
“A great place to stay.”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My husband and I stayed there last weekend and had a wonderful B&B experience. Andy and Mel were very welcoming and hospitable. The breakfast was out of this world! The house is beautiful yet comfortable. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank AriesTaurus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Rittman
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My husband and I found this great bed and breakfast in Elizabeth City while traveling the east coast. This place is amazing! Our hosts Andy and Mel were so welcoming, they made us feel so at home. Wine and cheese so beautifully prepared in the afternoons with wonderful conversations. Breakfasts were also beautifully done , no need to worry about eating lunch! The inn is stunning and immaculate, very nicely decorated. We loved our room, very spacious , lots of light and lovely decor. Of course my husband loved the wi-fi which is fast everywhere he went in the inn. And Andy's artwork is incredible, wish we could of taken several of them home with us.
We dont normally write about many places but thought this place should be mentioned.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Round Hill, Virginia
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have stayed at a number of B&B's, but the hospitality skill sets that Mel and Andy (the owners) possess, are the by far superior. There are special touches, like coffee delivered outside your door, and the 5:30 pm wine and cheese offerings. I can't forget the wonderfully tasteful breakfast that they served. All the B&B services are prepared by Mel and Andy themselves, and not by some hired staff. I believe this is what makes them highly successful. My wife and I have made new wonderful friends!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 1 night on a layover across N.C. couldn't have been better. Andy and Mel were the perfect hosts and made us feel at home, nothing was too much trouble. The house is beautiful, warm and inviting . Breakfast Will fill even the most ravenous of guests.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Wilmington, NC
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My colleague recommended Foreman House for a business trip to Elizabeth City. Andy and Mel welcomed me with wine and a delicious cheese plate, and it soon felt like we had been friends a long time. My lovely room had a comfortable bed, a good light for reading and a luxurious bathroom. Andy cooked my eggs perfectly the first morning, and Mel treated me to his special apple pancakes the second - I was completely spoiled! I can't wait to return and catch up with my new old friends. Note: the Foreman House is walking distance to downtown Elizabeth City and the waterfront. There are several good restaurants and interesting shops worth exploring. Be sure to visit Arts of the Albemarle and the Port Discover Science Center. We had good sushi at Toyama, and the Cypress Creek Grill is really popular.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Myself and my daughter just returned from a overnight visit at the Foreman. We were in town with my daughters theatre group for her to perform in two shows yesterday, in other words a very long day. I wanted somewhere to stay so she could wind down and relax. Well Andy and Mel were the most gracious hosts ever. They really made us feel at home and breakfast was great! Great hospitality is a understatement, they really are great at what they do in making you feel welcome. We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed March 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This was my first experience with a B&B and it is sure going to be hard to beat. My husband and I were visiting because we are soon moving to Elizabeth City and staying at the Foreman House was the best decision we could have ever made. Their hospitality was unreal. They made us feel so comfortable and welcome that they soon became our friends. The breakfast was to die for and I quickly found myself looking forward to the wine, cheese, and conversations we had with Mel and Andy in the afternoons. The room was spacious and clean and the house was adorable. I would recommend the Foreman House to anyone. We truly enjoyed our time there and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks / Corolla
Quality Inn Elizabeth City
Quality Inn Elizabeth City
#7 of 9 in Elizabeth City

Been to Foreman House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!