“Great jambalaya pasta”

Big Daddy's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 110 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Picked up take out today and this dish is outstanding! Lots of flavor and a nice kick with the andouille sausage. Will return!

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

I only had the pizza as I was by myself this visit, so cannot comment on other selections. The pizza was okay. I liked the crispy crust edges, but personally would have preferred thicker crustboverall. Sauce was okay. Cheese was a bit overcooked and more browned than I prefer. Good amount of grease, to. Tasted okay. I wouldn't go out of my way to come here, but it is okay for a quick lunch when near the USCG base.

The dining room was neat and clean. The different windows, wainscoting, and furniture provided a good atmosphere to eat without being bland. Obviously room to host large groups. Background music wasn't too loud and appreciated the Top 40 selections.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

We ordered the supreme pizza which was loaded with toppings. This was probably a bad idea because the end results was lots of toppings and no pizza sauce; I felt I was eating vegetables on bread.

The beer selection is pretty small. However, the staff was courtesy. I would look for a different pizzeria next time.

Reviewed February 25, 2017

Great food and price. Saw lots of familiar faces there. Will definitely go back during my next visit to Elizabeth City.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Super friendly and accommodating owners & staff. Menu offers a variety of options from pizza, pasta, subs and great salads to specialty items like jambalaya. We are regular guest for both lunch & dinner. Hard to beat their side salad & the "Big Daddy's special pizza!