This hotel was pretty nice compared to where I normally stay at (Super 8, Motel 6 and so on) and the front desk clerk was extremely nice! She made sure everything was all squared away and that we had everything for our stay. She checked in with us when we would walk into the lobby. The reason this hotel didn't get a full 5/5 rating is because of the breakfast. I read a lot of reviews praising the breakfast. But it wasn't all the good. Shriveled sausages, old hardboiled eggs, very unhealthy "fruit" juices, soured yogurt and so on. Yes, it's a "free" breakfast, but it was not helpful at all. I have celiac disease, so it was hard to find something to eat for breakfast at this hotel. Overall: clean room, just found one little bug, hot water in the shower, fridge, and fluffy pillows! Plus, it is right next to the road, so there are a lot of restaurants near by for a quick bite to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Any port in a storm" is an old seaman's saying, but if you're actually caught in a storm, try to make it to the town that surrounds our Hampton Inn® hotel in Elizabeth City. Why? Well, first of all, we're a harbor that offers a huge array of services. You'll find shops, docks, stores, and restaurants all along our waterfront. And second? We're home to the United States Coast Guard. They're just six miles from the Hampton Inn hotel in Elizabeth City. While you're in town, make sure to explore our gorgeous neighborhoods. Many boast Greek Revival, antebellum, Italianate, and Victorian homes and businesses. Those who love golf will find championship links within just a few minutes of our hotel in Elizabeth City. Lastly, if you pull into our town by boat, don't be surprised if you're greeted by a friendly welcome party complete with roses. It's a long tradition here in town-started by two private citizens in 1983 and continued by Elizabeth City's "Rose Buddies." It's yet another reason why we think you'll agree that the Hampton Inn hotel in Elizabeth City is in the friendliest harbor on the Eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Elizabeth City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Elizabeth City Hotel Elizabeth City
- Elizabeth City Hampton Inn