“Motorcycle riders”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Elizabeth City
Greensboro, United States
“Motorcycle riders”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel is friendly towards motorcycle riders without reservations. They made our trip to the shore enjoyable. We rolled in about 930 pm without reservations on a trip that had no itenary and the staff was friendly and helped us out. Although we locked our motrocycles in the lot, there was ample lot lighting so we felt good about the parking lot.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Brian H
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabeth City, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn, Elizabeth City, I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations with the product and service that we provide and make your stay memorable.

I am looking forward to showing you again what staying at a Hampton is all about.

Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed in Elizabeth City on a quick trip to the Outer Banks. The hotel was comfortable, clean, and a nice place to stay for a couple of nights. There are numerous restaurants nearby, as well as shopping. I'd definitely stay here again I was in the area!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank semistatic

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Have spent several nights here. Great place. Location is excellent. Next door to Golden Corral able to walk. Convenience store next door. Lowes is down the street also office max.
Breakfast is good and have a nice bar type area.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Beekeeper49

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My experience at the Hampton Inn in Elizabeth City North Carolina was very comfortable. The hotel staff was very receptive and prepared for our arrival. The room was very clean and fresh and the breakfast and late evening coffee/tea was refreshing.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Joseph H

Guest Services Manager
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I spoke with Hannah when I booked and checked in. Fast and friendly. I left my sports team sweatshirt in the room and thought I'd never get it back. I called and Heather said they had it and would ship it UPS. I paid for shipping but I was so happy it wasn't "lost". Arrived next day just in time for the game Thursday night.

• Stayed March 2013
Sabrina P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabeth City, responded to this review, March 31, 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This was the first time we had been to Elizabeth City and we were on our way to Nags Head. Decided that we would stop here for the night. Hotel was new and maintained very well. Close to a resturant we wanted to go to. It was easy to get to with plenty of parking. Staff was very helpful and checkin and out was very quick.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Richard S
Sabrina P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabeth City, responded to this review, March 25, 2013

Orleans, Massachusetts, USA
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The staff was most helpful. At the last minute before checking out, we needed to receive, read/sign and return a 10 page fax. The friendly, smiley awesome lady at the desk took care of everything and called my cell after we left to confirm that the fax went through. The light dinner was a treat that we have not experienced anywhere else, and the breakfast staff was most helpful. We used the gym rather than run outside in 35F weather. We would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

#4 of 9 in Elizabeth City
Inn at Corolla Light
Inn at Corolla Light
#1 of 2 in Corolla

Been to Hampton Inn Elizabeth City? Share your experiences!