“Good Meal in Nice Location”

309 Bistro & Spirits
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Edenton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

309 Bistro is listed as Edenton's top rated restaurant, so we gave it a try. On a slow Tuesday night, we were seated immediately by the window. Our server was good, but seemed a bit distracted. My husband ordered the salmon, Brussels sprouts casserole and creamy spinach. I chose the crab cakes with arugula salad and baked potato. The menu is interesting and has something for everyone. Prices are reasonable and portions are large. We didn't have room for dessert, but the selection looked wonderful.

1  Thank justpeachy11

Reviewed October 20, 2013

huge of beef medallions and scallops fettucine with half portion orders. Noisy bar like environment but woth it.

2  Thank FredLawrence_NC
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Edenton is a small town and only has a few restaurants. I think I picked the best place for my one-night stay in town. I was delighted to be given a cute window table in the bar, since as a solo older woman diner, I am often hidden away in the back. I had shrimp and grits, one of my favorite foods to have in the South, and it was very good. Service was attentive without being pesty. Location very close to the pretty waterfront is another plus.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Caesar or spinach salad with shrimp is outstanding , but ask for a little extra dressing!
The chicken club was very good.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good variety of dishes (lots of fresh seafood) for lunch & dinner, good service and food quality! We eat here often and bring guests too.

1  Thank KarenRichmond