“Dinner on 2 occasions”

Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Edenton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Owners - Katy and Rick Ebersole and Brian Roberts; been in operation since 1996.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Friendly and efficient wait staff on both occasions. My meals were okay…my dinner partners really enjoyed their dinners. I love the broccoli side dish…cooked just as I ordered! They will allow you to bring in your own wine for a $10 corkage fee…so a plus. Ate upstairs both times. They do not take reservations.

1  Thank Roxyvb

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

The fried oysters were the best my wife has ever had- she has had them all over the world! The prime rib was enormous and delicious. Cashew crusted talapia excellent. Everyone enjoyed the food and the Parmesan peppercorn salad dressing really stood out. Raspberry topped cheesecake was a nice topping to a great meal. We have visited all the eateries in town - this is the best.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband and I were at the Waterman's Grill a weekday evening in early October. I ordered the special - grilled large cod, but it certainly wasn't large at all. I thought the portion was very small. My husband ordered yellow fin tuna which was almost raw, so he sent it back to hit the heat a little bit more and then it was fine. We just weren't overly impressed with this place. The waitress was not friendly nor was she knowledgeable and the food was just so so.

5  Thank CtKatie
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Prime rib was outstanding and huge for only $ 21 incl side dish. Wife's pecan crusted tilapia was huge and delicious too.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

While traveling to the coast, we stopped to eat dinner at the Waterman's Grill in Edenton, NC. We were not disappointed!!!! The menu had a nice variety but of course we chose the seafood. The servers were friendly, efficient and timely. The prices were very reasonable and the restaurant was located near the water. I would definitely return when traveling to the area.