“ugh....”

Fisherman's Galley The Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Eden
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Everyone I met in Eden said to try out this place and I did twice. the first time I got sick, I had the fried shrimp. I honestly think that it was the poorly drained grease in the breading. We were not impressed. We went a second time thinking maybe it was a bad day, but I had the fried whiting and I got sick again so we never did go back.

There are newer reviews for Fisherman's Galley The Restaurant

Reviewed August 16, 2013

OK, so this is not gourmet dining. Food presentation and ambiance are not priorities. But I've eaten there many times over many years (every time I go back to my hometown to visit my Mom), and every meal has been consistently good. Inexpensive, large portions, and very well prepared. Seafood is very easy to cook badly, and I've had many seafood meals in expensive high-end restaurants where fish had been overcooked to the point of being dry and hard. Never here - perfectly cooked every time.