“Its Mexican Food”

Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 45 Restaurants in Eden
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Its good Mexican food. Beautiful décor with nice outdoor seating. Clean and nice. Good salsa. We enjoy watching the soccer games while eating.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is my favorite place to eat in town. My husband and I go for lunch about once a week. We love the menu and the staff are very friendly and fast. And you can get freshly made guacamole made at your table!! What could be better!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

My husband and I love eating at Rio! We usually eat here once a week. The food and drinks are reasonably priced. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate here while visiting family. The pitcher of margaritas for $13 was a great value. We had the fresh guacamole made table side, which was phenomenal. All meals were very tasty.

Service was friendly, although the waiter was unable to answer a couple of questions we had about the menu. Also, they committed what I consider a cardinal sin, bringing out the six meals at significantly different times...my wife's was last and they seemed to really have forgotten about her completely...the waiter came over to see how everything came out and that's when we had to tell him she never got her meal.

My family that lives in the area are repeat customers and when we visit them again we most likely will come back for the food. I just hope they increase efficiency a bit.

1  Thank xjkrcx
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love this restaurant. Friendly, attentive, and quick staff! Table side prep of guacamole is the best in Rockingham Co! Personal Fav is the "sopa de pollo."