“Will stay again”

Baymont Inn & Suites Eden
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Eden
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was our third stay at a Jameson Inn and we were very pleased. We stayed here two nights while visiting family in the area. The room was clean, decor pleasant and beds comfortable. There was a very nice continental breakfast. The staff was friendly and they told us the name of the hotel will change in the next few months as they become part of another chair that has reward points.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Eden

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had an overnight stay at this hotel and were pleasantly surprised! The staff was very polite and helpful, and the room looked and smelled clean. We were honestly disappointed that we had to leave, and we missed out on the continental breakfast. I highly recommend the Jameson Inn, and I look forward to our next stay when we return to Eden.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1Eden, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Eden, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Dear Valued Customer,

We appreciate your feedback as we always like to hear from previous guests like yourself on how we are doing. Having a clean and comfortable room is our top priority. We regret you didn’t get a chance to enjoy our deluxe continental breakfast with us. I am sure you would’ve loved one of our famous Belgian waffles or a cup of yogurt. We also have bagels, muffins, fresh fruit and so much more to choose from. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. We’ll have one of our Dreamium Beds waiting for you with extra pillows. Again thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciate it.

King Regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The hotel staff was extremely pleasant. Rooms are okay, looked clean but didn't really feel clean. Cigarette burns in bedspread. There seemed to be a lot of construction workers staying here. When I checked in there were no towels or washcloths in the room. I called the front desk and they said the hotel had been full the previous days (not really my problem) and they were still washing and drying them. I had to wait for linens before I could shower. Kinda strange that a hotel would stock "just enough linens to get by". Probably would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1Eden, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Eden, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on our location Mrs. Green. We always like to hear about our guests experiences. I first would like to apologize for the inconvenience of having to wait on towels before you could shower, this normally never happens as we are always stocked on linen and not just enough to get by on. We also have switched out all bedspreads that may have had cigarette burns on them. I am glad that you had a pleasant experience with our employees and do hope in the future you choose to stay at our location once again. We would love for you to give us another try as we are one of the cleanness hotels to choose from in this area.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Recently stayed (July 2012) at this hotel in Eden, NC and was DISTURBED. The staff was extremely pleasant at check-in. However, prior to check out I found that the rooms were NOT being cleaned properly.

I found a used condom and open wrapper in the room, which tells me that the maids are not cleaning the rooms up to ANY kind of sanitary standards. I mean if they can’t pick up what’s on the floor, what else didn’t they clean?!

I feel disgusted and will NEVER stay here again.

Also, I can't confirm, but a relative who was staying in the hotel as well in separate room found blood on her bed sheets. My siblings bathroom toilet didn’t flush…just all around NASTY!!

Just disgusting!!! I plan on filing a complaint with the corporate office.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

I am very pleased to report that our hotel and our rooms are in fact clean as evidenced by the many reviews posted here. Your room was cleaned prior to your arrival by our housekeeping staff and I personally inspected the room afterwards and I always lift the edges of the bedspread and check around the bed where you said the items were discovered. You said in conversations with our Guest Assistance department that you did not see anything in the room that appeared not to be clean. At check out you asked for the key back to retrieve something you left in the room, however 2 of our employees watched you return to the room and exit the room without anything in your hands. After you checked out we did find a condom left behind but it had not been used. So we're very puzzled by this allegation and regret that you found it necessary to make such a public statement. Once again I will state confidently that our hotel is in fact very clean.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I recently stayed twice for business at a local hospital and I had the most pleasant experience. From booking my reservations with Ashley to checking in both times with Ann. Both ladies were warm, welcoming, and kind. Absolutely outstanding customer service! They were thorough, informative, and most importantly geniune. They absolutely made my stay!

Room Tip: I asked for a king non-smoking and they accommodated me immediately, absolutely no questions, delay...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Emily32984
1Eden, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Eden, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Emily,

Thank you for your review, we love to hear from all of our guests that have chosen to stay with us. I am glad that Ann was helpful at check in and that I also could be helpful while you were staying with us. We look forward to possibly booking more accommodations with you in the near future. Once again thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

The rooms are nice and clean, the breakfast is great, the staff is nice. Close to all area dinning, quiet.

Room Tip: All the rooms were fine, it is quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank PerihanW

Perihan,

Thanks for your review, always great to hear from our guests and to know that your stay was wonderful! We loved having you here and hope to see you in the near future. Thanks again and we'll have a nice and cozy room waiting for you.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

This is a great hotel and the staff is fantastic. One of the friendliest hotels I've ever stayed it. The hotel was clean, very quiet and comfortable. Rooms were nicely decorated and they had a good breakfast buffet which consisted of muffins, bagels, waffles, cereal, fruit, bacon and sausage/biscuits, coffee, juice and milk. Nothing fancy, but all you would want to eat. The hotel was 100% booked, yet still very quiet. They also try to anticipate your every need.

We will plan to stay here again next year.

Room Tip: Go to Chaney's Restaurant for a good homecooked meal. Prices are unbelieveable!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BJD1950

To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I love hearing from guests about their experiences while staying at our location. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the near future or choose from one of our other 120 locations. Our goal is to make sure each and every guest enjoy's their stay to the fullest and we try very hard to accommodate you in what you actually requested. Our rooms are very clean and you get a great value for your money. Again thank you for choosing our location.

Ashley Fleury

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eden
Hampton Inn Eden
#4 of 11 in Danville
Hampton Inn Martinsville
Hampton Inn Martinsville
#1 of 6 in Martinsville

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Eden? Share your experiences!