“Great place to get a pizza.”
Review of King's Inn Pizza

King's Inn Pizza
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Eden
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Good pizza at a great price. Beats the major chains by a long shot. Will definately be back.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I come back over and over! I am addicted! WOW! There is nothing like it! Do not expect the normal pizza! This is like you used to get in the 70's at the Spanky's Pizza Parlors and the such. Great food and a great, friendly owner! All I can say, is come bowl with me!!!!!!! :)

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Since the 1970's...This has been my favorite pizza parlor in the area! Be sure and get the canadian bacon pizza...Always great!

Reviewed February 28, 2011

My husband and I went here for pizza. It was like eating cardboard with ketchup on it. We will never go back.

Reviewed November 16, 2010

My family and I have visited King's Inn Pizza a few times and every time was wonderful. It's a small place but the food was great! A nice change from the pizza chains. I believe there's a juke box also, te waitress was very friendly and te cook was great. We got the lunch special which was a personal pizza, small salad, and a drink for around $5-$6 it was delicious!! I will definately go back the next time I'm in Eden, NC.

Been to King's Inn Pizza? Share your experiences!