“Great Place To Stay”

Ranked #48 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Clayton, North Carolina
“Great Place To Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is a 100% smoke free inn. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The first thing I noticed was that the room even smelled clean. The lady at the front desk, Tasia, was wonderful. She mentioned a promotion that I was not aware of when I booked my room. Bring a canned food item and get a discount. Needless to say I brought in the goods and got a very nice discount on the room. The inn is very easy to get in and out of and is close to the interstate highway, so you will be on your way quickly in the morning. Great places to eat nearby.

Room Tip: I did not notice much in the way of traffic noise in my room on the side facing the highway, (much l...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank -you for your great comments! We are Glad Tasi provided you with a great service and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have to admit, as a single female traveler, I usually avoid motels with outside entrances.., but I was looking for a bargain. I was a little creeped out, as I arrived at night, but the person in the office was very nice and professional, the room was clean and had everything i needed. Got a good night's sleep for under $50, hard to beat.

Room Tip: if you are leaving early, get coffee at the IHOP around the corner, no other places nearby.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank-you for you feedback.... We are glad to hear that the front desk clerk provided great customer service and that we offered a great bargain.
Parkton NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

This is my third or fourth time staying at this motel, an overall great experience every time. Clean, comfortable, quiet.......just overall pleasant. Easy to get to stores/shops, and restaurants in either direction. Easy to get into and out of.

Room Tip: I like the back side, first floor, get it most of the time........now don't go booking it up, le...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank-you for your great comments. We are glad our location is conveniently located close to places to eat and things to do.
Durham, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

My stay at this hotel was nice. The room was clean. There was always someone available to assist you with anything. The location is great because you have several different restaurants nearby to choose from.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank-you for your great comments. We take pride on being able to provide a great rooms at a affordable price. Please visit us again when you are in the area
Middlesex, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed here about 2 weeks ago. My room was very clean and had a fresh smell. Even though the hotel is located right off the highway, I felt safe. There was someone always available to assist with any questions that I had. Notable people were Nikki and the GM. I will definitely stay here again when I come back next month!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank-you for staying with us. We really appreciate your great comments. Nicky is a outstanding team member and I'm glad to see she left a great impression on you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I had a reservation that somehow managed to get lost. Tasia took care of the situation. She found me a room and it was exactly what I was looking for. One of the best employees I've had the pleasure of coming across at this hotel chain. Thank you Tasia

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank-you for you great comments regarding Tasia! I will let her know about your kind words. The entire team takes pride on taking care of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband & I stayed here for my birthday getaway in October, & at first we were a little worried upon arriving. The outside of the hotel didn't look all that nice, however, the inside was very nice. They had been remodeled and were very clean and spacious. The hotel was very affordable, and it was located centrally between Raleigh and Durham, which was another plus, and they had several eating placing nearby. The staff was very helpful and pleasant, as well. Overall, we had a nice stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nikole336
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank-you for your great comments!! We are pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and that our team provided great customer service. In the very new future we plan on having the exterior of the property painted.

Thank-you again for staying with us.