Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park
$92
SpringHill Suites
Arrowhead Inn(Durham)
$209
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanenjoyed my staygreat customer servicemotelnccurtphousekeeper
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My stay at this hotel was nice. The room was clean. There was always someone available to assist you with anything. The location is great because you have several different restaurants nearby to choose from.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank-you for your great comments. We take pride on being able to provide a great rooms at a affordable price. Please visit us again when you are in the area

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed here about 2 weeks ago. My room was very clean and had a fresh smell. Even though the hotel is located right off the highway, I felt safe. There was someone always available to assist with any questions that I had. Notable people were Nikki and the GM. I will definitely stay here again when I come back next month!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank-you for staying with us. We really appreciate your great comments. Nicky is a outstanding team member and I'm glad to see she left a great impression on you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I had a reservation that somehow managed to get lost. Tasia took care of the situation. She found me a room and it was exactly what I was looking for. One of the best employees I've had the pleasure of coming across at this hotel chain. Thank you Tasia

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank-you for you great comments regarding Tasia! I will let her know about your kind words. The entire team takes pride on taking care of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband & I stayed here for my birthday getaway in October, & at first we were a little worried upon arriving. The outside of the hotel didn't look all that nice, however, the inside was very nice. They had been remodeled and were very clean and spacious. The hotel was very affordable, and it was located centrally between Raleigh and Durham, which was another plus, and they had several eating placing nearby. The staff was very helpful and pleasant, as well. Overall, we had a nice stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nikole336
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank-you for your great comments!! We are pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and that our team provided great customer service. In the very new future we plan on having the exterior of the property painted.

Thank-you again for staying with us.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The hotel was a great value, the rooms were clean and the staff was extremely courteous, it was close to many dining establishments, and centrally located between Raleigh and Durham. this was my 3rd stay there, and I look forward to coming again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Chuck A
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank-you for you great comments! We take pride in providing great customer service. We really appreciate that you continue to stay with us. As a loyal guest please continue to check your email for our Redicard specials.