“Great stay!”

Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park
Ranked #49 of 71 Hotels in Durham
“Great stay!”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay! Will be staying here again when I come back to NC!

• Stayed July 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed July 24, 2011

My family and I enjoyed our stay here. The property was clean and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a night because I needed rest during my travel. Usually when I am traveling by myself I am very particular about where I stay. I chose to stay here because the property was clean and the prices were definitely affordable. The rooms were clean and provided me with everything I needed for my stay. The location was also great becaue it is literally off the highway and it is many places to go nearby.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My husband and I came to town for a wedding. We were looking for somewhere within distance of the facility that was afforable but yet still nice. We chose this hotel because of the location and the price was right. We had a pleasant night stay and would definitely visit again when in the area. This property was well maintained and the staff was very courteous.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed February 21, 2011

I visited for a local film festival and found the rooms to be the cheapest in town. I called in for a late arrival. I was a little concerned by a few people I saw in the parking lot (no security) but decided to stay anyway. The front desk person had people in the lobby but directed me to go to the Evening Checkin behind the bullet proof glass. She was more interested in talking to her friends than handling business. When she finally did wait on me, she was pleasant and courteous. No name tag and was not dressed professionally but almost like she rolled out of bed herself. The hotel is backed up to a train track so be prepared for possible train noise.

When I got to my room, it was beautifuly decorated and the bed was even turned down which I thought was a nice touch. The room was warm but the AC unit cooled it down quickly. I even had to warm it back up a bit. The bathroom was very small but clean as well as the whole room. There are no ice or vending machines on the 2nd floor.

If you need a basic room with a comfortable bed, this is the place. There is zero breakfast , no thrills and customer service is basic but would have no problems staying there again next time I am in town.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed January 25, 2011

My spouse and I spent a weekend at the Red Roof Inn in RTP and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was clean and the staff was excellent! We had no issues with our stay and would definitely visit this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed January 19, 2011

We were coming through town and needed a nice cheap place to stay from 1:45a until check out so we could get a lil rest to continue travel. My cousin is from Durham and reccommended this place since we wanted cheap. The hotel was clean, and we sleep fine. The bed was not home, but it was comfy. We had one complaint and that was that we didn't get out wake - up call, but that was minor and no harm done. Staff apologized over and over and the manager happen to be there when we were checking out so I felt ok about the simple mistake.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple