Red Roof Inn Chapel Hill
$105
$92
SpringHill Suites
$129
All reviewschapel hillredroof innlarge trucksroom was cleanfront desk clerkabsolutely stay here againbudget hotelflat screeni highly recommend this hotelfootball gametriangle areabryantuncpillowshousekeeperrdu
Reviewed July 13, 2011

This is a very convenient location for a stay in the Chapel Hill or Durham area. Located just off I-40, with lots of businesses and restaurants just across I-40. The rooms are small but clean. The property accepts pets and does not charge extra, which is a big plus for us as we often travel with our small dog. This is a no-frills motel with low prices, Quiet location, surrounded by trees.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sunsetbeachgal
Reviewed May 31, 2011

The location is good, the rooms are adequate, and the price is very reasonable. Free pets and free WiFi. No breakfast and small shampoo. Only complaint is getting to the place. Turn on Eastowne Dr. off US-15/US-501, then take the unmarked access road on the left. If you're not careful and turn after you see the hotel, you may end up be on the I-40 onramp and will have to go a couple of miles before you can turn around. GPS is not to be trusted. The hotel really needs to get some signs out.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank C-VilleDog
Reviewed May 9, 2011

We often stay at Red Roof Inn while traveling because we can take our dog with us. Most Red Roof Inns are pretty nice for a "Value" hotel room and this Red Roof Inn is no exception...In fact, this particular Inn is even nicer than most. The room was very spacious and clean. The whole hotel looked nearly new and was clean and welcoming. Nothing seemed to be in dis-repair either inside or out. Of course there are not many extras but that is not what I expect when staying at a "value" hotel. The beds and bedding are not overly plush but they are comfortable and the pillows are more comfortable and nicer than many hotels that are not value priced. In my King room an individual brew coffe maker was included which was a nice surprise. I would absolutley stay at this Red Roof Inn again when visiting UNC. The only negative I have is that the entrance to the hotel is not clearly marked....we had to call to get specific directions.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I've stayed in this Red Roof Inn a few times, when I was traveling to Chapel Hill. If you are looking for a budget option in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area, I'd say it's a good match.

The rooms were clean, bed was comfortable, shower was good, and everything was in working order. You get exactly what you are expecting at a reasonable rate.

If you're looking for an "experience" or extra comforts out of hotel, then this is obviously not for you, but if you're just traveling and looking for a place to stay for a night or two that won't cost you a bunch, I'd definitely recommend this Red Roof.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2010

I'm a student at UNC and recently flew back into North Carolina and needed a place to stay for the night with my mom that had easy access to campus. The Red Roof Inn was the perfect place to stay! My mom had stayed here in the past on a visit and had great things to say. The location is ideal because it's so easy to get to campus and also very conveniently located for I-40 and the RDU airport--plus many restaurants and department stores. We enjoyed our stay so much we booked rooms for graduation in the spring! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business