“Awesome cheesesteak ”

Tomato Jake's
Ranked #118 of 792 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Sooo good I could eat one at least once a week! Been eating here since 2010. Good food.. But the service is extremely metiocre.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really wanted to try this place and when I did we were not happy at all. Service was really bad and they were not busy al all. Pizza was average and not worth the price. For the location I expected a lot better service and taste.

1  Thank kenco00
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed at hotel close by. Ate here 3 times during my stay. Food is really good and service was great. Have football games on every Sunday. Fun atmosphere. Wraps were really good

1  Thank Sim0n76
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

This is a family favorite! We stop in all the time to have lunch; the pizza and calzones are great and the whole place I clean and cheerful. They also have a few old fashioned type video games like pac man and pinball.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We have now ordered pizza twice from Jake's and we find the pizza to be excellent, but a little pricey. We do not order pizza too often but after sampling a few pizzas in the area we have found Jake's to be one of the best. I enjoy the thinner crust pizzas and that is what Jake's has. Jake's is definately worth a try in the Southpoint area.