“Very friendly service”

Dining options: Reservations
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Very friendly service”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We popped in for a light late lunch. They couldn't have been more helpful although it wasn't a big order. The food was excellent and a huge portion - more than we needed andvery good prices.

Visited September 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“You can get a better lunch at chik fil a”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

The service was not good. The tomatoes were sour, our order was wrong and the salad is not fresh an seemed to have sat out or is pre made. It's just not what one expe take at this price point.

• Visited July 2013
Durham, NC
“Cheddar Bay Biscuits”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Ok, the biscuits are great, but it's not Biscuitville, it's supposed to be a fish place. It is nothing special. There is nothing to cause me to want to return, especially since Bonefish is now in town!

Durham, North Carolina
“Trick or Treat?”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

A girlfriend and I decided to treat ourselves to some yummy seafood. The restaurant was her choice. The food was poorly done, had to be replaced and was still bad. Our server was very embarrassed and tried to do her best but the food just didn't cut it especially for that price and we had to wait for a long time even though the place was not busy. Even if it had been cooked correctly the rest of the meal was barely mediocre. I won't be going back ever!

Visited August 2012
Milltown, New Jersey
“Great Appetizer”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

After a long day of driving, I went to the Red Lobster next door to my hotel. I was not expecting much as I have eaten in Red Lobster before and not been impressed. I was pleasantly surprised. As I was alone, I chose to eat at the bar. I had a beautiful Cobb salad and excellent lobster stuffed mushrooms.
This visit encouraged me to try another Red Lobster on a different driving trip and I was equally pleased with the quality of the food. I did not try anything different as I had enjoyed the previous meal so much that I was looking for a repeat.

I am hopeful that this is an indication that Red Lobster has improved the quality of their food and will try it again.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!