“It's a Red Lobster”

Dining options: Reservations
Durham, North Carolina
“It's a Red Lobster”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Pretty consistent if you like Red Lobster, but there are so many other places to get good seafood in NC. Heck, we're next to the ocean! When I lived in the Midwest, RL was a treat. In NC, I want Squid's or Fishmongers. Or the beach!

Rockville, Maryland
“Not pleased”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The service was good but the restuarant was not clean. We were afraid to eat but after a long day of travel decided to stay. It is right next door to the LaQuinta Durham-Chapel Hill.

Visited July 2012
Arizona
“Good food but needs some physical renovation”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This was conveniently next to my La Quinta motel. Good thing, as parking was minimal. The food, however, was good and service decent. No complaints. The restaurant itself is somewhat worn and shows its age. Nothing stands out negatively (it was very clean), just showing some wear. It seems to be a very popular place and was always crowded. Handicap access is fair as it is tight between some tables.

Visited July 2012
“Worths the money”
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

I had the seaport... Excellent option. Had some white wine also, fantastic

Delaware
“Great Meal at Red Lobster!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I ate at this location just last night. We were on the road travelling and had stopped to stay overnight at the La Quinta Inn next door. My husband was very happy to see this Red Lobster so close to our hotel since it's one of his favorite, less expensive places to eat.

My husband had the Broiled Seafood Platter which consisted of some very small scallops, broiled flounder, and grilled shrimp. He said it was very good. I chose to pick my own two items of grilled salmon and sirloin steak. We both had baked potatos and caesar salad with our meals. The salad was cold and crisp. I also enjoyed my meal and got so much that I couldn't finish it all. Oh, and let's not forget those delicious cheesy garlic biscuits. They were YUMMY as always.

We both had two drinks - me with two glasses of wine and hubby with two beers. The bill before tip was $58. Not too bad since we both got some of the more expensive items on the menu. Overall this was a great meal and our waitress was very friendly, attentive, and nice. We enjoyed it.

• Visited April 2012

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!