“Not just another ice cream place”

Goodberry's Frozen Custard
Ranked #18 of 21 Dessert in Durham
Durham, North Carolina
“Not just another ice cream place”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Great frozen custard. Excellent quality, cleanliness, and price.

Hillsborough, North Carolina
“We Love Goodberry's”
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Ever since I moved to NC (first to Cary, now just west of Durham) I have become addicted to Goodberry's frozen custard. It is so delicious. They have concretes where you can mix other ingredients into the icecream. My favorite is bing cherries and chocolate chips. My favorite sundae is better butterscotch, with lots of caramel and pecans. It is also a really cute walk up creamery, like in the 50's, and has outside seating. The Durham location has a fountain. We really enjoy this place for a delicious frozen custard treat. The lady that works at the Durham location that I normally see during weekdays is so sweet and friendly. You should make it a point to visit Goodberry's when you are in the Raleigh/Durham/Wake Forest/Cary, NC area!!

Been to Goodberry's Frozen Custard? Share your experiences!