Morehead Manor Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$118
$60
$89
$94
$88
All reviewsb bgracious hostsmagnolia suitehouse is beautifuldowntown restaurantsbutler's pantryyummy homemadehead showerlemur centerhistoric propertyspent three nightsbrightleaf squarewarm hospitalitycontemporary artbreakfast was amazingamerican tobacco campusenjoyable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2010

All I can say is thank you to Daniel and Monica for a wonderful stay. Accommodations were fantastic and the hospitality even better.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2010

The Manor was a relaxing experience. The accommadations and host were generous.
I will visit this facility again in the future and recommend it to my friends and co-workers.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank mobettaLouisburg_NC
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Each year for our mother's birthday my sister, sister-in-law and I take her to a B&B for a girl's weekend. This year we choose Morehead Manor. We have never stayed at a inn that we enjoyed more. The rooms were clean and inviting.....such a peaceful place to rest and the breakfast was delicious. Daniel and Monica went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and they were so informative about the area - where to shop, eat, what to see. Highly recommend this inn to everyone and hope to go back and visit soon.

• Stayed: July 2009
2  Thank sassy_girl_9
Reviewed June 13, 2009

My girlfriend and I decided to try this little B&B for our first vacation together. I should take a moment to note that I'm a business traveler accustomed to staying in fairly nice hotels, with lots of amenities and services; so the B&B was a off the beaten path for me. Nevertheless, I was excited to try it. When we arrived we found ourselves at a stately southern mansion, with less than accommodating parking. We entered and were pleased with the furnishings and decor for the most part. Generally, we were happy with the layout of room that booked, the Jasmine Room. Since we were the only guests, we received a complimentary upgrade to the Tiger Room which my girlfriend was very pleased with; but I was a bit off put by the lack of a television in either room. Breakfast was a bit disappointing for me as well, as we were not offered any selection. We were served dishes that one might expect to find in the latest edition of Martha Stewart's magazine (a choice of cereal or even an egg would have been nice). However, we were offered complimentary chocolate cake, which was delicious. As for the innkeepers, they were a friendly couple who left us to our own devices. I appreciated not being over attended to, while still receiving helpful area information. We had one or two instances in which we could have used some concierge type service and there was no one to be found, but our laptop, PDA, and GPS got us through. We also were surprised when we were unexpectedly introduced to the innkeepers' cats. Luckily, I always pack allergy pills when I travel. Overall, we had a very enjoyable stay, even though it was not what I'm used to, as I stated at the outset. I will definitely try another B&B in the future, and will have fond memories of this very special vacation; and perhaps will go back in 10 years or so to reminisce.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KBToys09
Reviewed October 10, 2008

I've honestly never stayed at a inn that I enjoyed more, and we almost always stay at inns. The hosts were lovely, conversation was lively, the place was IMMACULATELY CLEAN, the food was wonderful and it was quiet and relaxing. We plan to go again next year! If you want to see photos, here are a few:

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)