“Tries too hard”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place tries very hard to have "eclectic" food, but I personally just don't think it's very good. Just recently had the vegetarian Coach's Queso and it tasted fine, but was extremely greasy. Sweet potato fries are good but cost extra. Wouldn't recommend for vegetarians, despite the fact that they seem to have this reputation.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Food was good but not excellent. The smoothies were too frozen and took time to dissolve. Service was ok. Had to tell the server to clean up the table

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Given the amazing reviews on Yelp I looked forward to trying Nosh. Went for lunch during the week and waited in line for 10 minutes to order. Guys behind the counter were quite friendly but the woman who delivered our food was not. It was a warm summer day so we sat outside to wait for our food. The waitress who brought it didn't bring eating utensils and didn't return to our table, so I went inside to track her down. She rudely informed me that I was required to pick up my own fork and knife at the drink station in another room. Hmmm. Weird that no one mentioned that to us. I am vegan so ordered the portobello burger but it wasn't great. Best thing between the two of us was the homemade potato chips. So disappointing. I won't go back although it looks like they have a good Sunday brunch.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Good quality food served in a relaxing, casual atmosphere. Nothing fancy, but tasty. Loved being able to bring the dogs and sit outside, either in the sun or under the large umbrellas.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a fantastic restaurant co-owned by a top chef. Fast food for lunch, more items for dinner. Gourmet quality costs less than you'd expect

Been to Nosh? Share your experiences!