“Great lunch spot!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
South Florida, Florida
“Great lunch spot!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Three of us went and we all loved it...I had one of the specials, a Grilled Chicken BLT...softest rolls ever! Homemade chips were delicious. Also ordered the Portobello sandwich and the Buckster's Beef Wrap...everything there is fresh, homemade and wonderful. Great little shopping center too, with lots of other restaurants, all right near Duke.

• Visited March 2013

Durham, North Carolina
“Homemade tasting delicious food, cozy atmosphere and great staff”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I went to Nosh with a friend for the first time, and since then it is one of my favorite place to have a good meal. Special food (dishes you can just get there), extremely cool atmosphere and very friendly staff (I dropped the whole bottle of soda on the floor by accident, and they gave me another one with a big smile).

• Visited November 2012
Falls Church
“We never miss it”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We go every time we are in the area. We have never had anything we didn't like but the french toast with banana's and peanut butter is to die for.

• Visited July 2012
Danville, Virginia
“Nom, Nom, Nosh!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ate here for supper tonight as several Duke employees had recommended it. they were right! the food was delish! The burger had a nice char grilled taste to it.. toasted bun. I had the potato salad as a side and it was wonderful.. so wonderful, in fact, that I got some extra to go to eat at home later on. My husband got the deluca.. strange looking sandwich.. looked almost like a stromboli but on the menu it said it was a panini. Anywho, it tasted great! Old skis used to make benches to sit on, lots of family games to choose to play if you just want to hang out (life, jenga, etc...) AND to top it all off.. they give you adoptable rescue pets on a picture on the stand you put on your table so they know where to bring your food to. I'm an animal lover.. I'm all for advertising adoptable pets anyway possible. Two thumbs up!!

• Visited March 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Best restaurant around Duke”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great attitude on display here and the fresh food and great service prove it. Interesting and varied menu and all is prepared fresh. Comfy atmosphere and nice location. Daily specials are always that - special and delicious. If you happen to be hanging around Duke University or the hospital, I recommend this joint.

• Visited December 2012