“One of the best burgers I've ever had”
Review of Burger Bach

Burger Bach
Ranked #7 of 807 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Gastropub
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The burger I had was easily in the top 5 best burgers I've ever had! We loved our dinner at Burger Bach, our waiter was very friendly and the atmosphere was great. I look forward to visiting again! Amazing value.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Found this place and glad we did. Service with a smile- thanked us for coming in- I had the lamb burger called Lamb North- wow delicious- Pam had the French Chick which is ground chicken burger with Brie, Apple, and Turkey bacons. Must have a side of the fresh cut French fries. Go in hungry leave satisfied!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Hard to complain. This place is down to earth, has outdoor seating, a broad enough menu to please most, and a solid beer selection including flights of local craft brews. The setting is super casual and the food offerings range from burgers to seafood. I had the chili cheeseburger and pulled pork nachos. Both were just great. I highly recommend this spot.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for lunch not really knowing what to expect. The wait staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable about their product. Our server gave us some good suggestions. We ordered the Queenstown Lamb and North Lamb burgers. Both were cooked perfectly pink. We enjoyed both but favored the Queenstown. The garlic aioli on the fries is reason enough to visit! We will be back

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Very good burger. Spring mix salad served as side. Fries are purchased separately. One nice touch on menu- items and sauces containing eggs were clearly identified... not as many egg free dipping sauces to try w fries.
Blueberry bbq sauce was really good..would have liked to have had some heat in it to compliment the sweetness. Our server was very helpful - recommended fresh jalepenos, which provided the heat I was looking for.
It's a bit pricey to dine here, as fries are an add on.
I could easily split the burger and a large order of fries with someone.
Both inside and outside seating.
Would come here again.

Been to Burger Bach? Share your experiences!