Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP
$92
SpringHill Suites
$60
$54
All reviewschapel hillfull kitchenfront deskhome depotplace to stayfree dinnertwo bedroom suitelight dinnerlaundry roomice makerfresh fruitoutdoor poolstores and restaurantsshort stayextended staystaff was very friendly and helpfulfitness center
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Due to work requirements, I had to book this hotel based solely on cost. I was expecting a typical extended stay hotel. Boy was I wrong! It was clean, neat and very comfortable. Check-in was quick and very friendly. In fact, the entire staff was extremely cordial (including the cute housekeeper). The bed was very comfortable. The kitchen area had everything an extended traveler could want. And if you needed groceries, there was a Kroger and Walmart nearby. I had to depart earlier than my original date, but that was no problem. Everything was taken care of.

There were only a couple of things that could be improved. The breakfast menu, while satisfying, could have varied a bit more. Although with their limited kitchen space, I don't know if that would even be possible.

The other was the elevators. While not overwhelming, they did not smell the greatest. Housekeeping should hit these a couple times each day with a blast or two of Febreeze.

Overall, this was a great place to stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeDurham, Guest Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Steve V,

Thanks for an awesome review! We pride ourselves on the customer service we provide our guests. Hearing you not only has a quick check-in, but a friendly welcome is absolutely wonderful. The location of Staybridge Suites here in Durham, NC is perfect for those of you who may not have a vehicle. Just around the corner or even straight ahead are grocery, pet, shoe, craft, music and department stores. I can insure you I will gladly inform all departments of your compliments and our downfalls. Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

If you're staying in the Durham-Chapel Hill area, STAY HERE. The hotel itself was pretty clean and generally up-to-date, wonderful place to post up in for a few nights. Not to mention, it's walking distance from a few restaurants (including, my favorite, Jason's Deli!) and a very friendly, complimentary shuttle took me to the UNC campus ~10 minutes away (apparently Duke was also ~10 minutes away as well). The customer service and staff here are THE BEST in the business. A sweet young woman named Sarah (I believe) was incredibly kind and helpful when I called ahead to confirm my reservation, asked about the shuttle and local spots to visit and checking me out. I also held a meeting here and the room was clean, already set up AND had a working projector. Definitely all things I didn't have to worry about with this hotel. Overall, great, great place to stay (and host, if applicable), I totally recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeDurham, Guest Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Wow! Couldn’t ask for a better review! Thank you so much Rose M we appreciate all of your feedback. Staybridge Suites is located in a perfect spot for tons of occasions. Located off of 15-501 we are 10-15 minutes from both UNC-CH and Duke Universities and of course surrounded by great restaurants (including the amazing Jason’s Deli). Having a shuttle service is perfect for any guest(s) staying here without a car needing to get around. Our shuttle runs Monday-Friday anywhere from 7:45am to 8:30pm and any guest is able to make arrangements for a ride within 5 miles. Our conference room and board room makes it easier on any businesses looking for a great meeting space. We are very glad to hear you had an enjoyable and productive stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stayed here for a night as a meeting place between DC and Charlotte. It was clean, affordable and the staff was really nice! The only thing it's missing it a hot tub! Otherwise, it's perfect!~ The suite was a really good size, housekeeping did a great job and it was so quiet. We never heard anyone else. The breakfast was good and had a lot of selections. I also liked the little store to buy drinks and snacks.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
StaybridgeDurham, Geust Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

This is exactly what we strive for Jessicacbarnes! Every guest(s) we have stay with us our ultimate goal is to have them walk out with the need to share their experience. The pantry is a small store we have located next to the front desk where guests can indulge in a chocolate bar, soda or an ice cream goodie of their choice. Personally the pantry is one of my favorite amenities we offer here at Staybridge simply because of the convince it offers. Delighted your stay was within your price range, your room was cleaned well with little to no noise and our staff did a good job. Hope to see you on your next trip to the Durham/CH area!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Hello,

I have stayed at this hotel many many times and I think it is a great place to stay. The hotel is very nice and the meals they serve are nice as well. Sarah at the front desk was so friendlly! The other staff at the hotel were friendly and curtious as well.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeDurham, Guest Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Hello va44! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our lovely meals! Our staff members do their absolute best to make our guest stays as comfortable as possible. Thank you for all of your positive feedback and we will see you next time you travel into the Durham/CH area!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

If you intend to stay for business or pleasure at Raleigh/Durham, Staybridge is a very practical hotel. Provides spacious and clean environment with a business suite, shuttle service and all other practical amenities for you to be productive. I stayed here for a month and did not find anything to complain about.

Services include gym, swim, laundry, complimentary breakfast/dinner, shuttle service and all other amenities associated with a business hotel.. I specially found the staff to be very helpful.

Room Tip: The room with a study and bedroom is best.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeDurham, Guest Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you Santosh B for taking your time and writing a great review! We pride ourselves on the satisfaction of our guests. As an exteneded stay hotel practical amenities such as free laundry, a shuttle service, business center and a gym come in handy for all of our long term guest. We hope to see you back whenever you venture into the Durham/CH area!