“Good, but pricy”

Cross street: Gregson Street
Efland, North Carolina, United States
“Good, but pricy”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We have eaten here a few times. We only come here when we have out of town family visiting that have never eaten at a Brazilian steakhouse. It is a very cool experience and a definite must try at least once.

The food here is good and the salad bar offers gourmet options. That being said, for the money, I would rather eat at a top notch steakhouse and get a higher quality cut of meat prepared exactly the way I want it.

• Visited December 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't Bother!!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Very disappointed!! This my 2nd visit and what a difference from the first visit. My wife and I were visiting our daughter, son-in-law and Grandson and I had asked her to make reservations as I wanted to return and experience what I had in my prior visit, but it was not to be!! THe salad bar was the usual and no problems there. The meat selections however were where the downslide started. The selections seemed to be fewer and the cooking barely edible as the majority of beef was severely undercooked, so bad that I considered calling the Health Department. The table next to us was also complaining about the meat and the Manager was overheard telling them that the meat had been accidentally frozen and the normal cooking time didn't cook the meat thoroughly....Then why were they serving it??? On my first experience/visit it seemed like there were more selections of meat before the servers would return with a prior meat selectton , but this vist it was only 2-3 selections between meat servings. It seems like there has been a management change for the worse. I will say that the Manager after receiving complaints about the meat would send the same cut of meat right back out, but by that time I was totally turned off of the undercooked beef that I just didn't want beef any longer. This visit has totally turned me off of this Restaurant and I will be spending mu $38.95 per person at a better establishment and one that cares about customer service.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank wjwalke
Almond, New York
“Ask how much before you start - if you are concerned about $$$”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The food was delicious and service was excellent until I got the bill. My advice is a simple one. Ask to see the menu or ask how much the buffet and main course is before the waiter leaves your party. The bill may open your eyes. My falt for listening to the introduction by the main attendant and not asking about the charges or price.

• Visited September 2013
Brasília, Distrito Federal, Brazil
“The real taste of brazilian food”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great food and great drinks (caipirinhas). You cant get enough of the juicy meets and huge salad bar. The atmosfere is amazing, very cozy and great for any occasion; romantic dinners, family out even buisness meetings.

• Visited August 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
“Do not skip the carmelized onions!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

A great salad bar for me: lots of meat for him. This is a nice Brazilian Restaurant. We visited on a Saturday night and it was not overly crowded. We have been to other Brazilian Restaurants I they very very noisy...this one was not noisy due to the seating arrangements and the decor...I appreciate this as I like to be able to have a conversation over dinner. Chamus has a wide variety of interesting item in the 'salad' plate area and the usual delis meat choices. The service was great too.

Visited September 2013