Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South
$104
$108
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$79
La Quinta
$60
All reviewsgreat employeesfront desk attendantnice poolmy home away from homea wonderful stayenjoyed my staywe've stayedgreat customer serviceclean roomsturnerjulietamenities
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This review is actually for the Extended Stay (formerly Studio Plus Deluxe) @ 2504 NC 54 Hwy in Durham, NC - for the most part, it was a terrible experience - initial room didn't have a sleeper sofa or provide a roll-away bed (not available) even though the room was reserved for 3 people. Water faucets were plumbed backwards (moron plumbers I reckon) - they actually told my daughter to sleep on the recliner or floor - desk staff were basically worthless and seemed to be put-out to even speak with a customer - we must have been bothering them from whatever they were actually doing (which was sitting with their feet up on the desk). Continental b-fast was bad coffee and blueberry muffins in plastic - laughable. When moved to another room, same plumbing issues (same stupid plumbers) altho this time we actually had a sleeper sofa. If you find this hotel available, just keep driving - DO NOT STAY HERE - is that clear enough?

Room Tip: There is no good room - Stay at the Hampton Inn in Chapel Hill on Farrington
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here for 10 days with family. Nice property in RTP. Hotel provides kitchen facilities making it ideal for families who likes to cook. Rooms are clean with all basic amenities included like TV, refridgerator, microwave, dishwasher etc
Coffee shop has free coffee and muffines, fruites etc. good to have something available in morning rush. one good thing about this hotel is free shuttle for nearby places and to your office if it is in RTP. Walmart is less than a mile and its open 24*7.
Overall a nice hotel. last but not the least, hotel staff is nice & helpful. Hotel Manager is also friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the amenities and the customer service during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Never stayed at a extended stay hotel before. I must say that I really enjoyed my stay. After a long day with fighting with Delta airline it was great coming into a place where the staff really means it when they say Hi. I had a clean room and a nice dinner at a local spot. The other great thing is the hotel allows there van to take you to a nice spot for dinner and they comes back to pick you up. Really like the breakfast in the morning. The desk clerk Keswann was helpful and such a big help. Let me not forget about kelly who checked me in or Harold who picked me up from the airport. I was very welcoming having the Area Manager riding with the can driver to pick me up. I will come back again.

Thanks

• Stayed: February 2013
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that management and staff took excellent care of you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have stayed here every week over the last 8 months. It has always been clean and the staff always friendly and helpful (especially Keswanna, Clayton and Edward). But there were inconsistencies with the rooms (TV or DVD not working, missing kitchen utensils, etc.). Recently, however, they have made great strides - new sheets/comforters n every room, better bathroom amenities, grat improvements in the breakfast bar, etc.
I recommend this hotel for a short OR extended stay...I feel they have listened to their customers and are continually trying to enhance the customer experience...and the price is right!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you are enjoying the upgrades in the hotel, and we will continue to listen and respond to our customers requests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I stated at this location on Feburary 5. For two days. Everyone was helpful and made my stay great. I was in town because I had a appointment at Duke. My first time staying at a Extendedstay hotel but not my last. When I needed something the staff was all over it I did not have to wait. Love the fact that I can cook my own food. The van took me to Walmart and I cooked me a meal every night. The managers there was great also. They came out and had convo with the guest. I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed both the staff and the convienence of our room amenities. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!