Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South
Ranked #46 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
“Clean but not fancy”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I stayed one night on a business trip to save money. I did! Comfortable and clean but not fancy and exactly as expected. I would stay again under similar circumstances.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed March 6, 2011

I have stayed at this Extended Stay for nearly 6 mos. and can say without reservation that it is one of the worst facilities I've encountered in my years of travel due to it's POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!.
I have ,nearly without exception, weekly come in from work to find my room uncleaned. Given that rooms are only cleaned weekly you'd think that attention to this could be expected.. NOT HERE!!! The responsibility for seeing that my room is cleaned rests with me the paying customer. I've discussed the matter with the manager on site with no correction of the issue and no honest interest in it's resolution. Once again last night after a 12 hour shift I found my room uncleaned though I changed the day of the week to Saturday from Sunday at their request in hopes of better service. Don't count on anything other than the absolute minimum service and customer care / support at this Extended Stay Hotel. Choose another facility if at all possible! THERE IS NO CUSTOMER LOYALTY EVEN FOR THOSE THAT DO HAVE EXTENDED STAYS HERE

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank B747crew
Rehovot, Israel
Reviewed October 23, 2010

I stayed here for a conference at Research Triangle. The hotel itself was fine - clean, comfortable, certainly better than a motel. One word of caution - there is an identically named hotel on Miami Blvd *North*, so you might wind up there by mistake if you are driving in. I did and it took some time to figure out I was at the wrong place.

Other than that, I thought the area around was really dull! I wanted to get a quick bite for dinner without driving more than 10 minutes, and there was literally nothing around but a Subway. Oh, and of course there were no sidewalks around this area, so the only option was to drive for 2 minutes down the road for a sub.

Nevertheless, it is a good place to stay if you don't care about the surroundings and have a car.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Southport, NC
Reviewed July 8, 2010

This is a very nice facility with a great staff. Rooms are large enough for a long stay and amenities are more than adequate. Location is easy on, easy off I40 near Durham Research Park, Airport, Chapel Hill. Staff remembers your name as you may come and go and provide the best service, consistently, as I have seen anywhere after 40 years of travel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Raleigh
Reviewed April 10, 2010

I stayed there for almost 3 days for my business meetings. My clients are located in RTP and this hotel is nearby to technology park and saved me lots of traveling time everyday. After full day of meetings, i just need a comfortble sleep in the night and thats wht i got there. I never got time to use pool or club during my business trips, so it did not bother me much that they dont have such amenities. All rooms have attached kitchen and thats make my life little comfortable.
Overall, if this is not the best but not the worst also for your business trip stays.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
babytony01
Reviewed November 18, 2009

my wife and i had a wonderful time at this hotel , very conviently located near many resturants, stores ,etc. Everything was geat, the staff was wonderful !!

Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Morrisville, North Carolina
Reviewed June 4, 2009

I loved my stay here at this hotel and the amenities that it offered and value for the money. The staff went out of their way to insure that everything was right. I stayed for six days and enjoyed every minute of it. As a matter of act, I'll be in the area on 6 June '09 and have already made my reservations to stay at this very hotel again. Rooms and hotel were clean and staff very warm and friendly.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Durham hotels
Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - North
Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54
Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 55
Candlewood Suites Research Triangle Park / Durham
Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport
Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP

Been to Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South

Property: Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South
Address: 4919 S Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703-8435 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe )
Location: United States > North Carolina > Durham
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #46 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Durham