Tripadvisor
Durham

“Not a style & quality that is a preference of mine.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits
Order Online
Ranked #385 of 855 Restaurants in Durham
Description: Bojangles' began in 1977 and saw an opportunity to develop a quick-service restaurant chain based on three attributes: a distinctive flavor profile; wholesome, high-quality products made from scratch; and a fun, festive restaurant design with fast, friendly service. Bojangles' core menu is : distinctive, flavorful chicken made with a special blend of seasonings and served with hot, fresh buttermilk biscuits and one-of-a-kind fixin's like Bojangles' Dirty Rice and Bojangles' Cajun Pintos. Bojangles' light, buttery, made-from-scratch biscuits serve as the basis for the best breakfast in the industry. From biscuit sandwiches filled with mouthwatering items like spicy chicken filets, seasoned sausage or steak, country ham, eggs and cheese, to sweet biscuits like our Cinnamon Pecan Twists and Bo-Berry Biscuits, no one does breakfast like Bojangles'. That's why Bojangles' serves breakfast all day, every day.
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

First let me say that there was nothing really wrong with the restaurant itself. They messed up my order as I did not receive in my bag what I ordered, but they were friendly and corrected this when I brought it to their attention. Now for the food. I had eaten at Bojangles in the 80’s and enjoyed it and this was my first trip back. I think they may have changed somewhat and maybe I have as well, because I did not enjoy it. A lot of breading or crust on chicken. Sides were ok but somewhat bland. Nothing probably wrong here, but it is just a style and quality of fast food that is not a preference of mine. If you are someone that likes it, no arguments from me.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed November 10, 2019

Late night choices are pretty bad in this neighborhood, which is not a nice area anyway. The Popeye's Chicken had people waiting around the block to get into the drive-up. Couldn't wait that long, so I tried the Bojangles next door. Took 30 minutes to get my order--paid for a 3 piece dinner and a 4-piece dinner--what I received was a 3-piece nugget box and a 4-piece nugget box! I want my money back! The characters that work there are sketchy. This place is terrible!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019

I was not aware of Bojangles' until I visited the Durham,NC area. I am happy to report that the food, cleanliness and service were all good. I would return, and I have.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I simply love their biscuits. Every time I am in North Carolina I make it my business to visit a Bojangles.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2017

This Bo's is one of our favorites out of the dozen or so in our area. Good service, good food, even if we aren't lookinf for chicken at the time, we always hit the drive-throough to take home the tea.

Date of visit: October 2017