“Beautiful!!!!!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful!!!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Little creeks with small water fall, clear cold water, plenty of areas for walking, hiking, tadpoles and fish. However the ranger was a little off the wall. Instead of asking my husband about our plates he waited for him to pass get back into our truck and drive to the creek entrance to pull us over. Now we just bought the truck so we had the temp plate in the window, but he did not get the fact that we bought the truck. Over all it is a nice place to go camping or even take the kids to play in the water.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Denise B

• Turkish first
Cary, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful Scenery”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The landscaping is absolutely beautiful. It looks like something out of a movie. The trees are lush and green. I love to go there with my dog. I have also seen lots of wildlife there.

1 Thank Salli G
Raleigh, North Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Hiking”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Eno River has many hiking trails, some more challenging than others but all of them are beautiful and enjoyable. For a casual walk or a brisk hike I recommend it is worth your time.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Kristopher K
Virginia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great River Trails”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Several easy trails along the river, well maintained with a map at each trailhead. I have been here several times and walked most of the trails, the Mountain to the Sea trail in NC goes through this state park. The last time I brought my 2 young grandsons and they had a ball playing in the water which I understand rarely gets deep unless after a rain. The water was clear and cool, we saw 2 deer. It was a fun day and I plan to finish out the rest of the trails this summer!

Durham, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Wonderful river park.”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

So close to downtown, a lovely place to enjoy nature without a drive to the NC mountains. Go, you will be glad you did! Your soul needs this place:)

2 Thank plumgirl59

Been to Eno River State Park? Share your experiences!