“Beautiful Scenery”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful Scenery”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The landscaping is absolutely beautiful. It looks like something out of a movie. The trees are lush and green. I love to go there with my dog. I have also seen lots of wildlife there.

1 Thank Salli G

• Turkish first
Raleigh, North Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Hiking”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Eno River has many hiking trails, some more challenging than others but all of them are beautiful and enjoyable. For a casual walk or a brisk hike I recommend it is worth your time.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Kristopher K
Virginia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great River Trails”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Several easy trails along the river, well maintained with a map at each trailhead. I have been here several times and walked most of the trails, the Mountain to the Sea trail in NC goes through this state park. The last time I brought my 2 young grandsons and they had a ball playing in the water which I understand rarely gets deep unless after a rain. The water was clear and cool, we saw 2 deer. It was a fun day and I plan to finish out the rest of the trails this summer!

Durham, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Wonderful river park.”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

So close to downtown, a lovely place to enjoy nature without a drive to the NC mountains. Go, you will be glad you did! Your soul needs this place:)

2 Thank plumgirl59
Durham, North Carolina
982 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,172 helpful votes
“great for hiking”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

As long as we have lived here we had never gone to the Eno River State Park. We always go to the West Point on the Eno. We were driving around and saw a sign for the park entrance and decided to check it out. We started out following the blue trail (not much to see) and then changed to the yellow trail along the Eno River. The trail along the river was full of roots and rocks (and I tripped a few times) but it was so beautiful.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank cheryl h

Been to Eno River State Park? Share your experiences!