“Great value with wide variety”

Shiki Sushi House & Asian Bistro
Ranked #140 of 774 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Burke, VA
“Great value with wide variety”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

A little hard to find but worth it. 2 for 1 sushi and sashimi all the time. High quality and great taste. And the cooked dishes are wonderful. I've eaten there at least a dozen times and keep going back to continue to sample the menu.

Visited April 2012

Lake-Gaston
“Best Tuna Tar Tar Ever!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We love this place. It has a great atmosphere, excellent rolls and, by far, the best tuna tar tar we've ever eaten with avacado and jalapenos....incredible.

We will definitely return!

Visited April 2012
Seal Rock, Oregon
“Great sushi, huge menu”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I have never seen so large a sushi menu, particularly for the rolls. I was with a group and we ordered ~8 different types - all were great, the seafood very fresh, the presentation beautiful. This is a large restaurant and can accommodate large groups; it was also very busy even on a Monday night. I'll be back!

• Visited March 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Finally a good place to eat sushi”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

My wife and I love sushi. We lived in NY for many years and tried in several dozen places. When we moved to Fayetteville, we started looking for a place with good sushi and had not been able to find one until now. One of her friends in Durham gave us the tip and we have been there twice!
Sushi is very fresh and the prices are good (you can get BOGO at lunchtime, I do not know at dinner time). We had a few rolls and they were pretty good too.
I hope they could open one closer to us!

• Visited January 2012
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Best sushi!”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

As a regular here, I can tell you that the rolls are delicious! Worth trying at least once.