“We like Chili's!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We find we always have a good meal and the service is good no matter what Chili's we go to. The particular one was just as enjoyable as all the others. Great food and service.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We ate at the South Point location but it was not listed.
We had a family gathering on a Saturday afternoon. Our server Antawn was very friendly and nice manners. Our food was hot and served perfectly and fast. The servers sang Happy Birthday and Antawn took pictures for us. Everyone enjoyed our meal. Look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The worst Chili's of all time.....uninspired personnel...slow service...the only reason I didn't give it one star was because it had a nice set-up of TVs, which helped to kill time while I waited for my food to arrive ;-D

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Standard Chili's fare. Very busy place for college crowd! Good sports bar.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I had a very spicey chicken salad, so be careful. I like spicey so it was OK, but I am sure a lot of people would have found it too much. Service was slow. There were five of us and our food came out in three stages with quite a bit of time between. I drink coffee and expect a refill during the meal. The server refilled everyone soda and iced tea. I asked for coffee, she never came back. I caught the attention of the manager and it still took a while for him to bring me another cup.