“Food is very good, service is great.”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #474 of 764 Restaurants in Durham
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Pittsboro, North Carolina
“Food is very good, service is great.”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

If you're looking for a fancy place, this isn't it. But their food is consistently good, and the servers are that way too. We often eat breakfast here, and also have been known to order breakfast food at other mealtimes. The food is always hot if it's supposed to be, and always freshly made. I've ordered chicken parmesan that used to be on the menu, and they've managed to recreate it for me using their excellent marinara sauce, plus chicken tenders and parmesan, all served over a very good pasta. We recommend everything on the menu!

• Visited November 2012

NC
“good food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food is very good, I had the vegetarian omelet. It was quite tasty, the home fries are good as well. The biscuits are equally good too. I have not tried other items- but will return.
This is better than Perkins and perhaps IHOP as well.

• Visited November 2012
Felton, California
“Good value”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Never had eaten at a Bob Evans, but needed a quick mear before a concert. Bob Evans fit the bill. Had a dinner special going on so we got a fair meal at a good price. Atmosphere was pleasant and fairly quiet. Probably would go to a Bob Evans again.

• Visited October 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
“Always enjoy Bob Evans”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had great food and good service at this location. The waiter was very attentive and kept coming back to check on us. We both got pancakes and eggs and they came out hot.

• Visited October 2012
Concord, North Carolina
“Stopped for Lunch”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were traveling this weekend and stopped at Bob Evans #321 in Durham for lunch. Greeter and server were all pleasant. My wife had the salad and bean soup and I had the Angus burger and fries. Not a long wait for the food but just seemed to not have the flavor I had anticipated. Drive way was under construction and returning to the interstate was not clearly marked. My fries seemed to be over cooked and some taste of grease. There are several specials to fit your price range, but we just wanted something light.

If traveling in this area, you might want to look at all the food locations and choose one that is to your liking. Doubt we will stop again, but maybe it was just an off day in the kitchen. Since Durham / Raleigh is state HQ for my retired National Guard unit I was hoping for a veterans discount,,, no such luck. Best they would do is seniors discount. Lunch was $17.00 with tip, a good value, but guess we'll go one more exit next time.

• Visited September 2012