“Good food bad everything else”
Review of Champps Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Champps Restaurant and Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good food bad everything else”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here with a large group of 14. Its a Tuesday nightb and not very packed. Took 20 minutes to seat us. After we seat the waitress took our drink orders. Probably 10 water 2 cokes and 2 diet cokes. Took 20 minutes to bring us drinks. Then 10 mins later our orders were taken. Then about an hour later our food came out and we all didnt get our food. One member of our party ate off her husbands plate and when everyone finished eating the manager ( I think) because he never introduced hisself or apologize came up to the table andasked her what she ordered. Luckiky her food was free and we got one big dessert for the whole table. Shouldve gave us two for all the mess we dealt with... good food though. Employees need to go to some service excellence training

Vincennes, Indiana
“Ok place”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went here one evening after the main dinner rush, found the food to be average and the service to be not so great. The wait staff at the bar was more interested in the local patrons that were there than the 2 of us.

Visited February 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Not as good this time around”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

After shopping at Southpoint, we came here for dinner. Last year we came here and sat outside on patio (fun to people watch) and had some great burgers but this time felt very different. We sat inside (good place to watch sports) but it didn't feel clean to me. I almost sat down on spilled soda and the carpet was dirty. I ordered flatbread with chicken and spinach and artichoke and it came out cold (cheese wasn't even melted). They took it back and it was much better. My husband ordered the roast beef au jus and I tired his fries (nice and hot, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside) but felt the serving could have been bigger. The location is convenient and the service was OK but probably need to order burgers here for a great meal.

• Visited March 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Not a Panther's friendly environment”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was hoping to go see a Panther's game but when I got there it was only playing on 2 screens and the main screen as well as the sound was on another game. So much for looking for a home crowd. Luckily the food and service was great!

• Visited October 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good not great”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Typical chain restaurant food. The plus was that it is huge and had a five minute wait on a Saturday night. Another plus was the kids menu, dining with kids can be a chore and my kid tends to like the typical fair (pizza, fries, chicken fingers). While I found the food pretty bland with nothing exciting, on the flip side my 16 yr old loved the pasta. I tend to favor robust flavoring, however it was good overall. I would say pretty average.