“Good quality of food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Spartacus Restaurant - CLOSED

Spartacus Restaurant
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Good quality of food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Like the environment and quality of food. We ahve attended very well. This is the first timeI took the Greek food and it was the amazing exoerience. Only thing is that we felt very cold at that day it might be because of rain but otherwise it was the great experience.

Asheville, NC
“Great food and phenomenal waitress”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I ate here with a colleague who is dairy-allergic. While I was happy to wade into the excellent Greek buffet (mussels, chicken, fish, gyros, salads - about 40 dishes in all), she decided to play it safe and order off the menu. The waitress went well out of her way to accommodate every need, advising of dishes that had butter, ensuring that no cheese was put in the salad and a million other things that made my head spin. My colleague was very impressed and the meal went without a hitch.
Some comments made by others : the music was modern Greek music - can't really complain about that in a Greek restaurant - and the belly dancer is there only on Friday evenings. If, like me, you like to sample the local beer in ethnic restaurants, you may like to know that they have Mythos Greek beer. It doesn't taste of much but they also have a decent range of domestic and import beers from the usual fizzy water through to Guinness so there's got to be something you'll like.
Our bill for her main, my buffet and 2 beers was under $50.

• Visited August 2012
Durham, North Carolina
“A local night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have been driving by here for the past 5 years and this was my first visit. The decor is plain but clean, the background music left a little to be desired but conversation soon took over! The service was excellent, polite and friendly. The waiter listed the specials, took the drink order and returned for the dinner order. It is a Greek restaurant but there are plenty of entrees for the "non- lamb" lovers. My date had been previously and ordered the lamb special. I ordered a sirloin and asked for medium rare, thinking that would be the center temp. It was med rare at the ends so by the time I got to the middle it would be too rare for me so I was forced to return it for more cooking which almost always never works out. It is a fine line and I should have ordered medium to see how they cooked their steaks this time. Other than that, the food was excellent, hot and very tasty. The steak was also tasty, it was my error on the ordering.
I forced myself to dessert which was rice pudding ( just to be sure they were really a Greek Restaurant!!). Delicious, very subtle, not over done. The coffee was also great. My date was thrilled with the lamb special - where he was tempted to pick up the bone and gnaw on it! I will happily go back for another meal.

Durham, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,106 helpful votes
“a great meeting place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Even if Greek food isn't your thing (but you have to try the Spanakopita......Spinach Pie) when you sit down at the bar you become an instant friend. Ask for their other menu if you aren't up for Greek food. You can get some of the best Buffalo Wings around and other great "bar" food. The bartenders really know what they are doing when it comes to mixed drinks. You will definitely feel like you've made new friends when you walk out of the place. Great people. Great food (the best Salmon I've ever tasted).

3 Thank cheryl h
North Carolina
“Spartacus - Excellent Fin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

My husband and I live in Chapel Hill and are on 15-501 constantly since moving here in June 2005. Everytime we pass this restaurant we say we should stop and check it out. Received a coupon for on free entree! Went last night! The place is very clean, the service is very good, the drinks are fun, the decor is very Greek which was nice and the food was excellent!!! PEI muscles, bruchetta - yummy. Moussaka with salad - great flavor, coffee and dessert! We will definitely go back to try the buffet! Try it - You'll like it!