“Good food, slow service”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #161 of 785 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Food was fine, but overpriced for what it was. A bit hard to find a vegetarian option to fit my tastes - I ended up ordering one of the appetizers. Nice outdoor ambience but service is very slow out there.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Good pizza and a friendly waiter. But, this place SMELLS and a/c stinks - mngt is too cheap to make it cool enough.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Been in the mall for a year; first time we ate there, Great menu, good food we will return, Went b/c of a 10% offer from bank of america. will go back.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This restaurant is on the outskirts of the Southpoint Shopping Mall. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming and the staff are very pleasant. The menu is varied including appettisers, salads, pizzas and pasta dishes with a selection of beverages and desserts if you still have room. We decided to share a salad (which was large enough for two) and have a pizza each. We didnt have room for dessert so didnt sample these. My soft drink was refilled without question and I was asked if I wanted a drink takeout before we left. The service was very quick and the food very tasty. Well worth a visit if you need a break from the shopping!!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is my first time going to this restaurant, so I decided to try it while on vacation. We had a good waiter who had many food suggestions for us.
I decided to try their Chicken lettuce wraps, and I was not disappointed. Crispy lettuce and nicely seasoned chicken with a mild dipping sauce.
Everyone else seemed satisfied with their pizza and salad selections.