“nice meak, good portions”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #177 of 780 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Been in the mall for a year; first time we ate there, Great menu, good food we will return, Went b/c of a 10% offer from bank of america. will go back.

There are newer reviews for California Pizza Kitchen

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This restaurant is on the outskirts of the Southpoint Shopping Mall. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming and the staff are very pleasant. The menu is varied including appettisers, salads, pizzas and pasta dishes with a selection of beverages and desserts if you still have room. We decided to share a salad (which was large enough for two) and have a pizza each. We didnt have room for dessert so didnt sample these. My soft drink was refilled without question and I was asked if I wanted a drink takeout before we left. The service was very quick and the food very tasty. Well worth a visit if you need a break from the shopping!!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is my first time going to this restaurant, so I decided to try it while on vacation. We had a good waiter who had many food suggestions for us.
I decided to try their Chicken lettuce wraps, and I was not disappointed. Crispy lettuce and nicely seasoned chicken with a mild dipping sauce.
Everyone else seemed satisfied with their pizza and salad selections.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I like the outdoor seating even though you basically are in a mall next to a parking lot! there is a breeze and a breezy way about the al fresco option. All the salads and pizzas are good.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The place was a little loud but the food was excellent. My wife had the fried mac and cheese which my wife liked but I found it a bit bland. I tried the kung pao spaghetti with whole wheat penne. It was great. My wife also had the arugala and asparagus salad which she described as exceptional. Prices were very reasonable.