“Love that chopped salad”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #161 of 785 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2012

It took me a long time to push open the door at California Pizza Kitchen, not because the door was heavy, but because I thought it was a pizza place. Then one day I was hungry and the restaurant was empty so I gave it a try. Wow. Wild pizza toppers, great salads and an energetic atmosphere. I even eat their pre-packaged salads at airports when I travel. Now that's a pretty strong endorsement!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

They have the best kuang pao spagetti i have evber had. Food was really good , but on the expensive side.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great tasting food although the prices are on the high side. I guess that goes with the franchise name.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

The wait staff was a little off that night but tried to make up for missing a couple of orders.

Otherwise, food is consistent with every CPK I go to, always a welcome site when I travel

Reviewed February 22, 2012

A good creative pizza as an eat-in,take out or eat on the sidewalk cafe at a stand along building at SouthPoint . It is good not the greatest pizza for a good value. A great family restaurant with salads, mac and cheese casserole and pizza. Get the regular pizza as it is not too thin. The thin may be too thin for some but I liked it, too. The mushroom pizza and the chicken BBQ pizza held up well for next day reheating. They are located at the theater end of SouthPoint.