“This restaurant has a fantastic dinner buffet on Fridays and Saturdays. A little pricey, but definitely worth it! The...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sitar India Palace

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2007

This restaurant has a fantastic dinner buffet on Fridays and Saturdays. A little pricey, but definitely worth it! The food is much tastier than Dale's, in my opinion. Also, the buffet has offered different dishes each time I've gone, which is a great way to try new dishes I wouldn't have picked off the menu.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“very good and authentic...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2007

very good and authentic, despite the dismal shopping center.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Naples, Fl
“My favorite Indian restaurant ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2007

Lets just put it this way- I had them cater my wedding. Reliably good food. My husband and I love the mango lassi. My favorite is the dosas and coconut ice cream. You must try the buffet. Great variety and very flavorful. We've been to countless Indian restaurants throughout the US and Sitar is still our favorite place.

1 Thank jarvis119