“Go Hungry”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Durham, North Carolina
“Go Hungry”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The smoked turkey is good, and super filling. Nice, interesting sides. So much food! Nice to sit outside, if weather permits.

Visited July 2012

Durham, North Carolina, United States
“Southern bbq and great tea!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Not much to look at, but the food rules. Good pulled pork but my favorite is the beef brisket piled on a baked potato. So good!!! If spice is something you crave than try their mac and cheese, as well is their deviled eggs. Tasty!!!

Visited May 2012
Ashburn
“Best Brisket ever...”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

So in line I asked the big guy in front of me what he usually ordered, he was right. Fresh BBQ Brisket carved in small slabs piled high on a plate, garnished with hush puppies and two ides. I had onion rings and beans, you can't go wrong there!

Jupiter, Florida
“His & Hers Sauces”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Had an overnight trip to the Triangle and wanted some good BBQ. I'm a Texas sauce, he's all about the NC Vinegar experience. The Q Shack had us covered. While the onion rings are only average the BBQ was some of the best I've had - and I'm a BBQ fanatic. The Chopped Brisket was hot enough to grab my attention while the hushpuppies cooled things off enough to go back for more. The kind of BBQ that makes you wish you could move your flight and stay longer. He had the classic vinegar sauce on a pulled pork sandwich. Rated it in his top three. If my travels take me back to the area The Q Shack will be at the absolute top of my list.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank polydegmon
vermont
“VERY GOOD Q”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Wow I wish this place was in my hometown..Maybe be not, I would weigh 300 lbs! The food is great and the place is clean. The prices are all right.

• Visited October 2012