“Good, quick, fast sandwiches”
Review of Cheerz Deli

Cheerz Deli
Ranked #234 of 771 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Good, quick, fast sandwiches”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

A co-worker and I stopped here for lunch on his recommendation and it lived up to what he told me. The sandwiches are made quickly and are very large with a lot of meat on them. I had the Turkey Club on wheat bread and it was delicious. I also wanted to comment on the nice variety of kettle cooked potato chip flavors they offer as they were also good. Lastly, the iced tea was very good too although I didn't see any lemons there to put in my tea. As Arnold was fond of saying, "I'll be back".

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SirNigel58

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great sandwich!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I honestly was skeptical about this place. Apparently the former owner was a bit of a handful according to reviews made on another site. I am originally from the New York area and over the years it has been difficult to find a decent roast beef sandwich in the NC area. I must say that the quality of the meat is top notch and the bread was extremely soft and cushiony. I was very surprised since upon entrance I this establishment it is very plain. Not a lot of decor. But during lunch the place was largely occupied by many of RTPs local lunch crew. I found the service to be very good. The sandwich was prepared just as I asked and the service was friendly and polite. I will definitely be coming back here again in the near future.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank JeffreyCollins
“New owners, still good”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

While we miss the former owners the new owners are making the place their own with gradual changes. Food is still good. Recommended for a good sandwich.

• Visited September 2013
us
“Convenient lunch spot”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I popped in for lunch with coworkers and immediately noticed the long line (which moves very quickly) which I felt was a good sign. I had the veggie wrap which was very good - huge, more than I could eat. I noticed that all of the sandwiches looked very large. There seemed to be many "regulars" having lunch as the staff knew most of them. Reasonably priced too! I wanted to try some of the yummy looking baked goods but alas, was just too full.

• Visited May 2013
Morrisville, North Carolina
“They know their regulars very well.”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Over the time I've been coming--almost seven years--I've watched the line get longer and longer. In other words, I'm not the only one who thinks they are doing something right. Cheerz is a quintessential "mom and pop" place, and the genuinely kind mom and pop have developed a strong following for big servings of unpretentiously delicious food at a reasonable price.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Cheerz Deli? Share your experiences!